A Restaurant Assistant Manager is a professional who is in charge of making sure that everything runs smoothly at your local restaurant. They are responsible for selecting, developing, and managing employees as well as overseeing inventory ordering processes to create maximum profit margins on every dish served.
Requirements and skills
- Hotel experience / Fine Dining experience / Casual Dining experience / Fast Casual Experience / Upper Casual Dining experience
- Young max 35 years old for RGM, 32 Years max for ARM
- Good looking smart personality.
- Fun – people who you want to be friends with
- Personality – have an individuality and passions.
- Effortlessly cool – owns their own style, not copying other trends.
- Warm and easy to approach – not stiff and serious like fine dining.
- Natural smile.