A shift supervisor overviews the daily activities and how employees perform during their shift. They are responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction through handling requests or complaints. They are also in charge of maintaining a tidy and organized workspace stocked with essential supplies, while ensuring that production or service runs smoothly.
- Manage daily schedules, employee shifts, and time-off requests
- Assign duties to employees and oversee their progress
- Ensure that daily sales/production goals are met
- Count cash at the end of the shift and manage bank deposits
- Train and integrate new workers
- Provide guidance and feedback to employees when needed
- Ensure industry rules and regulations are followed
- Handle customer and employee complaints
- Resolve conflicts between employees
- Transfer products and other objects to and from the worksite on occasion
Requirements and skills
- Must have hand on experience with International Coffee Chain as Barista/Management
- Background of Baristas should be in SPECIALTY COFFEE, and not in Commercial Coffee.
- Male and Female
- Visas of Barista will be through our Third-Party Vendor and Management will be sponsored directly by Americana
Accommodation and food will be provided.